Monday 4 April 2011

Well hello there!

This would be the premier post of my newfangled blog. I can speak for ages, but writing is definitely not my strength so this could have the potential to get awkward. Perhaps it will provide more pizazz for my non-existent literary profile, or I may just end up being a less wordy blogger. I just may be ok with that! 
To continue on, there is not really a specific plan for what I will be doing here. I am hoping that it will motivate my artistic side to be a bit more productive. Since finishing school I have not really pursued a career in the arts and for whatever reasons I have held myself back so far I would like to change that and be more creative. Since I am the type of person who wants to do everything, it will most likely be a random assortment of treats.
Personal pep talks aside, promise I won't be so after school special about it all and to anyone who takes a gander at what I got going on here, hope it is a good'un!


P.S. Please do not search for acceptable grammar, I doubt you will find any.

No comments:

Post a Comment