Sunday 10 April 2011

Funday Evening...

End of the week, I am really glad that the good weather is coming back. Hopefully we get more of a summer here then usual. I shall leave you with a few pictures telling the tale of my weekend. It was a friend's birthday on Saturday so I made some Butter Tart Squares to bring to the gathering.  They were very delicious! I used this recipe but just used pecans instead of raisins and walnuts. They were definitely a hit. I don't think that I was completely aware that they were a Canadian treat but it is nice to introduce my friends here in Belfast to delights from the homeland.

Also, went ahead and painted my keyboard stand. I am not totally confident that I like the colour. It is kind of a toned down raspberry but the picture makes it look kind of barn red. I like the pale green on my bandmate's stand, it is total paint envy. It will most likely look less harsh on stage so I trying not to be to finicky about it.
I will leave you with my cat Quincy, you can see my ghostly reflection in the corner. It is a nice face to see when I come home from work.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment