Tuesday 5 April 2011

Feline Inspired.

Of sorts... Just sharing some artwork that I have done for the band I play in. We are called Morning Claws and we play some excellent tunes but perhaps I am biased (I'm definitely not).  I am one of the synth players and my mean instrument is a Korg MS2000. It has wood sides which is a secret requirement for the synths in our band. Also, as far as stats go it adds +12 aesthetic points.
When I first moved here I had not been doing so much artwork since leaving school and started designing album covers, posters, and badges for my boyfriend's (now husband) band.  Now we are involved in Morning Claws along with our friends Grace, Chris and Dan.


The top pictures are gig posters and the bottom images are album/single covers.  We are launching our single "Slack Magic" on the 28th.  I designed a pack of badges which will include a download of the two track single. Eventually I will include some pictures of everything printed and packaged so you may view on them as if it was real life. Aside from that, most of my designs for the band get printed on recycled card so that adds to the look of the simple designs.  Here is a mock up of the badge pack.

Should be a swell evening and you can have a listen here at the morning claws website or on our bandcamp.

Adieu for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment