Sunday 22 May 2011

Leftovers

Oh Sundays, the one day you can feel alright recovering from whatever you did earlier on in the weekend. Although the recovery process is hindering my mad writing skillz.  We are recording some more songs tomorrow on the way to releasing another single. I am trying to think of some ideas for single artwork but haven't come up with much just yet. Perhaps something slightly different then I have done in the past such as some sort of drawn illustration. I have kind of let go on the drawing and painting side of things but I am really missing it.
So summer is ahead and it will hopefully contain many adventures and better weather. This rainy week has been a tad bit of a let down after such recently nice days. But I'll not bore you with the weather. Or will I? Seems I may have already. Sorry about that.
Lately I have been thinking about a few crafts I made for our wedding and I am not too certain of what to do with them now. I meant to make garlands out of the pom poms but found it a bit to fiddly at the time. Perhaps I can use it all for gig decorations. They could make nice decor but I am currently feeling the clutter factor in the house interior design-wise so am not in the mode to add to that.

I've a few projects that I am planning on working on so the fruits of that labour will be up in the future sometime. It is mostly the ultimate aim of getting band t shirts made. I am just not looking forward to the linoleum carving again. If I had better tools it would probably not be so awkward. Getting back to sketching is also an aim. I really love the look of a filled in sketchbook but I think my approach has always been pretty formal. Mine were always finished drawing after drawing but I never tested things out but it is quite an important thing to do.
Maybe the mini bunting would be good for that dollhouse I have always wanted to build...

So there ends my reflective Sunday post and here's to a superb week ahead for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment